Life Bible allows you to add multiple views depending on your screen size. A view can be either a Translation, a Study Bible, a Commentary, a Plan, a Journal or a Verse Note.
Here's how to add a view:
- Open Life Bible
- Tap Bible in the bottom bar
- Tap on the blue circular button located in the bottom right-hand corner (icon has 3 squares and a plus sign)
- Tap on the button labeled “Add View”
- Choose the type of view you want to add. Remember a view can be either a Translation, a Study Bible, a Commentary, a Plan, a Journal or a Verse Note.
- A new view will be added to your screen
You can close a view by either tapping on the downward chevron/arrow located in the top pill and then choosing "close". Or you can drag the pill to the circle labeled "close" and release your finger when the circle turns blue.